As of today we use Colissimo for all of our deliveries.
Information on shipping costs and taxes
– Free shipping for purchases over 80 euros in mainland France, Monaco and Andorra . Below a flat rate of 5.90 euros including tax applies or 4.90 euros including tax at a relay point.
– Free shipping from 200 euros of purchase for countries in zone 1 ( Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Saint-Martin (Dutch part)) . Below a flat rate of 12.90 euros applies.
– Free shipping from 200 euros of purchase for countries in zone 2 ( Austria, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Ireland, Jersey, United Kingdom (UK), San Marino, Vatican, Saint Martin (French part) and zone 3 ( Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland and Sweden) . Below a flat rate of 19.90 euros incl. tax applies. Shipping costs different ports for golf bags.
– Flat rate of 39.90 euros including tax applies for countries in zone 4 ( Cyprus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Malta, Norway, Romania ). Different shipping costs for golf bags.
– Package of 49.90 euros including tax applies for countries in zones 5 (Morocco, China, South Korea, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia, Turkey, Canada, States -United States, Australia) and zone 6 (Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Seychelles, Colombia and rest of the world). Different shipping costs for golf bags.
– Flat rate of 39.90 euros excluding VAT for the French Overseas Territories for parcels up to 3kg, above that, Lay Day will offer a price by email to the customer. Different shipping costs for golf bags.
Countries requiring taxes other than shipping costs, such as customs fees, will be the responsibility of the customer. Lay Day is not responsible for any additional costs.
Return: satisfied, exchanged or refunded
Have you just received a product but the size does not suit you? Lay Day will exchange the product for you free of charge*. This service is only offered for France, Monaco, Andorra and all countries in zones 1 and 2. For countries in zones 3, 4, 5, 6 as well as the French Overseas Territories, returns are the responsibility client.
Any return request must be made via the contact form or by email to email@example.com
If the return is handled by Lay Day, we send a return label directly by email.
The product is then exchanged for the same product in a different size. If the product is no longer available, Lay Day will undertake to reimburse the customer. See returns formalities in the general conditions of sale.
* Free returns are valid for 1 first return associated with 1 order. If upon receipt of the new product, the product still does not suit the customer, the return and shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.